Loan number and title: L3921-MON: Fifth Health Sector Development Project
(Emergency Assistance Loan for Additional Financing)Contract Ref: G01: Equipment for CSSDs in 7 aimag hospitals
Date of Issue of Request: 25 November 2020
- The Ministry of Health (Purchaser) hereby requests you to submit price quotation(s) for the supply of Equipment for Centralized Sterilization Service Departments (CSSDs) of 7 aimag hospitals in Mongolia, as detailed in Form of Quotation (Attachment 1) of this RFQ.
If you, however, have been associated with the firm that prepared the design, and of the contract that is subject of this procurement, you shall be disqualified.
To assist you in the preparation of your price quotation we enclose the necessary technical specifications and required quantities.
- under this request. Price quotations will be evaluated for all the items and contract awarded to the firm offering the lowest evaluated total cost of all the items.
- You shall submit one original of the Price Quotation with the Form of Quotation, and clearly marked “Original”. In addition, you shall also submit one copy marked as “COPY”. In case of any discrepancy between the Original and Copy, the original shall prevail. Your quotation in the attached format should be signed, sealed in an envelope and addressed to and delivered to the following address:
Purchaser’s Address: Extension building, Room # 8, Ministry of Health,
Olympic street-2, Government building-8, Ulaanbaatar-48, Mongolia.
Province, City: Ulaanbaatar 14210, Sukhbaatar District
- Your quotation in duplicate and written in English language, should be accompanied by the following documents (in English language) for each item quoted, including names and addresses of firms providing after-sales service facilities in Mongolia.
Suppliers should submit the following documents as an appendix to the Quotation.
- Form of quotation (Price quotation and product supply schedule) should be signed by an authorized representative;
- Notarized copy of the Legal Registration Certificate;
- Notarized copy of the special license for export/import/sale of medical equipment and medical device;
- Notarized copies of the diploma of proposed 2 or more key personnel (such as a Bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering or higher) must be submitted as required follows:
- A copy of the employees' social insurance books and a copy of the company's social insurance reports in templates No.ND7&8 as evidence to prove that the engineers have more than 1-year working experience in the company and that the above-mentioned engineers are full-time employees of the company.
- Technical catalogs and brochures of Manufacturer that details specifications (Attachment 7) compliance of the items offered;
- Manufacturer’s Authorization for each item shall be submitted using the attached form (Attachment 3) of Manufacturer’s Authorization;
- The amount of Bid security shall be 53,000,000MNT.
ii) In case of joint ventures, the Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the JV that submits the quotation.
iii) A quotation not accompanied by a substantially compliant Bid Security shall be rejected by the Purchaser as non-responsive.
iv) The Bid Security of unsuccessful Suppliers shall be returned promptly upon the successful Supplier furnishing of the signed the Contract Agreement and the Performance Security (Attachment 5).
v) The bid Security may be forfeited:
(a) if a Supplier withdraws its quotation during the period of quotation validity specified by the Supplier on the Request for Quotation.
(b) if the successful Supplier fails to:
(i) sign the Contract Agreement;
(ii) furnish performance security; or
(iii) accept the arithmetical corrections of its quotation.
- Evidence of the experience indicated in Paragraph 9.
- The audited financial statements as detailed in Paragraph 10.
- Documentation to substantiate that it is an authorized dealer, distributor, or reseller of each item of the goods being procured.
Failure to submit the above-mentioned document and evidence shall result in the rejection of the quotation.
- A prospective Supplier requiring any clarification of the RFQ Document shall contact the Purchaser in writing at the Purchaser’s address specified in clause 14 of the RFQ. Request for clarification should be received by the Purchaser no later than 5 days prior to the deadline for the submission of quotations.
The Purchaser will respond to any request for clarification of the RFQ document, which it receives no later than 5 days prior to the deadline for submission of quotations. The Purchaser shall forward copies of its response in writing to all those who have acquired the RFQ document directly from it, including a description of the inquiry but without identifying its source.
- The deadline for receipt of your quotation by the Purchaser at the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 9 December 2020 at 9:00 hours Ulaanbaatar time.
- The quotation opening shall take place at:
Purchaser’s Address: Room #8, Project Implementation Unit, Ministry of Health,
Olympic street-2, Extension of Government building-8,
- 9 December 2020
- 9:00 hours Ulaanbaatar time.
- You shall submit only one set of quotation for the above items. Your quotation must be typed or written in indelible ink and shall be signed by you or your authorized representative. Without a signature in your Form of Quotation, your quotation will not be considered further.
- The evidence of your experience as the main supplier of at least one contract successfully completed within the last 3 (2017, 2018 and 2019) years and valued at 4,200,000,000MNT (or more) with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in the schedule of supply.
- Submission of audited financial statements for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, and 2019) to demonstrate the current soundness of the Supplier’s financial position. As a minimum, the Supplier’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
- Minimum average annual turnover of 10,000,000,000MNT calculated as total payments received by the Supplier for contracts completed or under execution over the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is 3,700,000,000MNT.
- You quotation(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the attached form of Contract. The attached Terms and Conditions of Supply is an integral part of the Contract.
- PRICES: The prices should be quoted for supply and delivery to:
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Arkhangai aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Bayan-Ulgii aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Dundgovi aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Govi-Altai aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Govi-Sumber aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Tuv aimag
- Aimag General Hospital (AGH), Zavkhan aimag
All prices shall be quoted in the Mongolian Tugrug (MNT) only.
Supplier shall quote prices for Goods offered from outside Mongolia using the following Incoterms: CIP
INCOTERMS edition is: “Incoterms 2020”
- EVALUATION OF QUOTATIONS: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the technical specifications will be evaluated by comparison of their prices. An offer is not substantially responsive if it contains material deviations or reservations to the terms, conditions, and specifications in this Request for Quotation, and it will not be considered further. The Purchaser will evaluate and compare only the quotations determined to be substantially responsive. In evaluating the quotations, the Purchaser will adjust for any arithmetical errors as follows:
(b) where is a discrepancy between the unit rate and the line item total resulting from multiplying the unit rate by the quantity, the unit rate as quoted will govern; and
(c) if a Supplier refuses to accept the correction, his quotation will be rejected.
- he quoted price shall exclude Customs Duty (CDs) and Value Added Tax (VAT) in Mongolia.
- AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER. The award will be made to the supplier offering the lowest evaluated price and that meets the required standards of technical and financial capabilities. The successful supplier will sign a Contract as per attached form of contract and terms and conditions of supply.
- VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation(s) should be valid for a period of forty five (45) days from the deadline for receipt of quotation(s) indicated in Paragraph 6 of this Request for Quotation.
- If you withdraw your quotation during the validity period and/or refuse to accept the award of a contract when and if awarded, then you will be excluded from the list of suppliers for Ministry of Health and ADB-funded projects for two years.
- Further information can be obtained from:
Attention: Mr. Munkhtaivan Adiya, Project coordinator, Health Sector Development Project- 4 & 5
Ministry of Health
Project Implementation Unit
Room #8, Extension of Government
building-8, Olympic street-2,
Telephone : 976-11-317920
E-mail address: email@example.com
- The supplier whose quotation has been accepted will be notified of the award of contract through the Letter of Acceptance issued by the Purchaser within 45 days from the date of submission of quotation.
- The Purchaser intends to apply funds from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for eligible payments under the Purchase Order resulting from this RFQ.
- Under ADB’s Anticorruption Policy suppliers shall observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. ADB will reject a proposal for award, and will impose sanctions on parties involved, if it determines that the supplier recommended for award or any other party, has engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive practices in competing for, or in executing, the Contract. At the time of submission of your quotation, you should not be in ADB’s sanctions list.
- Please Confirm by fax/e-mail the receipt of this request and whether or not you will submit the price quotation(s).
Head of Investment department, MOH